Location: 281 Bricks Lane, Whitakers, NC 27891
A day of educational sessions, networking, lunch and tour of Franklinton Center Garden for hands-on practice of season extension techniques and planting pollinator gardens.
• Connect with community gardeners from your region
• Expand your community garden leadership skills
• Learn about pollinators and growing an environmentally-friendly garden
• See season extension in action
• Earn the chance to apply for a mini-grant for your garden
Create a free account to add a community garden to the Garden Directory or to post upcoming events.