Interested in community gardening? Want to help expand community gardening opportunities across North Carolina? Join North Carolina Community Garden Partners!
Joining NCCGP is easier than ever, thanks to our open recruitment campaign in 2017. All individual and garden memberships to NCCGP are free! The initiative begins in Fall 2016, so take advantage today. Simply click on the top box in the right column on this page and enter your information.
NCCGP is a nonprofit membership organization. Our members truly are partners who play a central and empowered role in creating and supporting our programs, and in keeping our organization strong. By joining NCCGP, you do more than support the cause. You become part of a strong statewide network. It’s a lesson straight from the garden - by working together, we can accomplish vastly more than we can working in isolation. Members also gain access to unique benefits, including:
• Discounts on registration fees for NCCGP events including our annual conference as well as workshops and other activities throughout the year.
• Letters of support for grant applications or other funding opportunities, and to support gardens under threat, from the NCCGP Board of Directors. There is power in numbers. Let’s support each other!
• A free subscription to our e-newsletter, The Garden Beet, featuring funding information, a gardening calendar, upcoming educational opportunities, prizes, book reviews, and more. Your garden can even be highlighted in our “Garden Spotlight” feature.
• Join the 150+ other community gardens in our NC Garden Directory.
• Voting privileges for NCCGP’s annual election of the Board of Directors. All members are also eligible to run for the Board of Directors.
• The opportunity to join a NCCGP committee and take part in other volunteer service opportunities, where you can join forces and make friends with a diverse and fun group of fellow garden supporters. Many hands make light work!
Still hesitating? Read our one page summary.
Choose the appropriate membership category below and join or renew your membership today!
Take advantage of our special offer: Membership is free to individuals and gardens from October 2016 through all of 2017. Renew for free too!
Make a tax deductible donation to NCCGP in any amount. We’re grateful for your support!
Wheelbarrow level is suggested for large community gardens, local organizations and non-profits, local government agencies, and small businesses.
Trellis level is suggested for non-profit organizations, state agencies, colleges, and businesses.
Greenhouse level is suggested for large non-profits, federal agencies, universities, and corporations.